Patience is something that can lead us to success. But it happens very often that we forget that. The bible verse on patience is the source of peaceful and prosperous life, besides, what else in this world has a better “reputation” than a holy book?
The word “patience” is mentioned several times in the Bible. It can be synonymous with trust, love, and faith in general. To develop faith, we must develop patience. It is one of the main components of faith.
Try to jot down our top 20 Bible verses on patience. They can help you in those situations where it seems like nothing can help you anymore.
Top 20 Bible Verses About Patience
READ ALSO: 30 best short bible verses for inspiration
Sometimes life can put us in uncomfortable circumstances, which can make us feel bad. But there is no reason to feel stressed or anxious. Being patient, as we said, is something that can make our life better. And more than that, being patient is a big part of faith, of trusting in God.
The Most Inspirational Quotes That Will Make You Think
- “The Lord is not slow to keep his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead, He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to repent.” – 2 Peter 3: 9
- “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.” – Mark 12:30
- “But whoever holds out to the end will be saved.” – Matthew 24:13
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding, subject all your ways to him, and he will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3: 5-6
- “Do not worry about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and request, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” – Philippians 4: 6
- “To be long-suffering is better than to be courageous, to be confident is better than to be the conqueror of the city.” – Proverbs 16:32
- “It is not good for the soul to be unconscious, and you stumble with your feet. —Proverbs 19: 2
The best Christmas card messages and quotes to wow your family this season
- “You too must be patient. Keep your hopes high, for the day of the coming of the Lord is at hand.” – James 5: 8
- “The Lord will fight for you; you just have to be at ease. “- Galatians 6: 9
- “From patience to experience, from experience to hope.” – Romans 5: 4
- “Now patience is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things that we do not see.” – Hebrews 11: 1
- “But you, be strong and do not give up, because your work will be rewarded.” – Chronicles 15: 7
- “Being patient also strengthens your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.” – James 5: 8
- “It gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.” – Isaiah 40:29
- “Let us not tire of doing good, for in due time we will reap a harvest, if we do not give up.” – Galatians 6: 9
- “Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulations, be constant in prayer.” – Romans 12:12
- “Walk in a manner worthy of the call to which you have been called, in all humility and gentleness, with patience, supporting one another with love, desirous of maintaining the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace . – Ephesians 4: 1b-3
- “I waited patiently for the Lord, he bowed to me and heard my cry.” – Psalm 40: 1
- “An angry man stirs up dissension, but a patient man calms a quarrel.” – Proverbs 15:18
- “And the Lord directs your hearts to the love of God and to the patient waiting for Christ.” – 2 Thessalonians 3: 5
30 enlightening quotes about the Christian faith for believers
When we go through difficult times, many of us look to the Bible for help. The Bible verse on patience helps a lot in such cases. But it is essential to remember that we need to bring the Bible into our lives not only when we are going through difficult times, but also when everything is going well. We should always thank God for all that we have that is good. Today we were talking about patience. And if you remember these quotes all the time, you will notice how everything around you changes for the better.
READ ALSO: 70 best emotional quotes and sayings