Read the Bible and use commentaries and reading plans. You can save any book or Bible you own for offline use. Get free resources when you download the app and log in, and enhance your Bible study with Logos’s exclusive Bible study tools.
Take the time to read, even when you’re booked
Organize and schedule your reading in seconds. Create a list of books in your library that you want to read, then start a reading plan when you’re ready to dig. Just pick the book, pick a time period, and the plan is in place. It is that simple.
Never lose your audience or your place
With Preaching Mode, your sermon outline or manuscript is easy to read, you get a clear view of all your slides, and a built-in timer lets you know if you’re long. And it works perfectly offline.
See the big picture at a glance with Factbook
When you have to prepare the sermon between that hospital visit and the deacons meeting, there is no time to waste. Simply search for your sermon passage or topic to find organized overviews. Or delve into reliable sermon resources. Not only are we bringing Factbook to mobile for the first time, but Factbook for Logos 9 has more data than ever before.
Use Reference Scanner to take a photo of a document and search for multiple verses at once, then save those verses as a passage list.
Find more easily what you are looking for
Access powerful search features from any book or resource. Quickly access any Bible verse or search your library to explore further.
Read your favorite Bible translations: We have a variety of options including NIV, ESV, NASB, NKJV and many more.
• SAVED LAYOUT (Logos 8 only) – Save your favorite study layouts so you can come back to them later with a few clicks.
• TAB NAVIGATION – Open as many resources or bibles as you want side by side.
• REFERENCE SCANNER – Take a photo of a church bulletin or document using the reference scanner and the app will open your favorite version of the Bible to all verse references.
• LIBRARY – Downloading this app gives you access to up to 95 free resources to start your Bible study. Plus, all of your Logos books will sync with your device so you can read them on the go.
• NOTES – Attach your thoughts, comments, and questions to any Bible verse or book. Notes functionality has been updated for Logos 9 customers.
• HIGHLIGHT – Mark the words that matter with fully customizable color and text options and come back to them anytime.
• BIBLICAL WORDS STUDY – Learn about any word in the Bible by reviewing dictionaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
• PASSAGE GUIDE – Get a detailed, verse-specific report including Bible commentaries, cross-references, literary typing, and media resources.
• TEXT COMPARISON – Compare any verse across multiple translations with visual indicators and percentage difference.
• SPLIT SCREEN – Dive into any secondary resource side by side with your favorite translation.
• SEARCH – Find every mention of a word or phrase in every resource in your library.
• READING PLANS – Get started on daily reading with multiple Bible reading plans to choose from.
• AUDIO BOOKS – Listen to the Bible wherever you are.
Find training for the app at https://www.logos.com/training/ios.
This app contains optional subscriptions called Bible Study Bundle and Faithlife Connect Mobile.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription renews automatically unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions can be managed by you and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase.