- Aidan Hutchinson’s NFL Draft outfit looked simple. In reality, this was not the case.
- There was a meaning behind every detail and the inside of his suit jacket is truly inspiring.
- Click HERE for more NFL Draft coverage!
After a historic year for Michigan football, defensive end Aidan Hutchinson was all but guaranteed to hear his name called up to the top five picks in the NFL Draft. As a result, he was one of a handful of players to be invited into the Green Room.
Upon receiving the invitation, Hutchinson was present in Las Vegas and was able to come out of his best shape. Dressed in head-to-toe black, the 6-foot-6, 265-pounder looked ready to hit the tables at the Bellagio, grab a nice dinner at Joel Robuchon’s and celebrate the night at the Omnia.
Although there didn’t seem to be anything particularly elaborate or extravagant about her outfit, there wasn’t. Not only was everything he wore incredibly dapper, but everything had a hidden meaning.
Around his neck, Hutchinson wore an icy dog tag. It was a way to commemorate his great-grandfather, who served in World War II.
Plus, inside his jacket, his mom made something pretty special.
Hutchinson is a strong believer in protest and has always written down his dreams and goals in a journal. Inside his suit jacket, all these manifestations of the past five years were written in the lining.
- “Breathe in God”
- “I’ll be a first-team All-American”
- “I will be a Heisman finalist”
- “I am unstoppable”
- “I’m going to ride in 4.7”
The whole thing, while subtle and hidden, is incredibly wholesome and very cool. Looked: